COVID-19 STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE
WE ARE OPEN
Further to the announcement from the Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews, we are moving to a ‘pilot light’ phase where we can remain open to support building and construction industry, service agents and retail stores with contact-less deliveries and pickups.
How will this work?
- As of midnight Wednesday 5th August, we will be limited to two-thirds of our normal workforce allowed on-site at any one time.
- PICK UP:
- All pick-up orders must be phoned or emailed through, the orders will then be picked and packed and ready for contact-less pickup. Please remember to allow reasonable time, preferably 24 hours, as we work with reduced staffing. Hours of operation are from 8:30am – 3:30pm for pickups.
- If your account is prepaid please pay for your order over the phone using credit card prior to pick up as EFTPOS/CREDIT CARD facilities will not be available onsite. Any drum returns will be credited to your next order.
- Please place all orders via phone or email. Please specify on your order the following, hours of operation and contact person and phone number on site.
- We ask that you increase your volume of orders as delivery frequency needs to reduce in order to avoid high exposure for our drivers.
- All drivers will be conducting contact-less deliveries and wearing appropriate PPE.
- Please ensure your empty drums are stacked and ready for collection to limit time on premises for our drivers.
- If your store is closed, you will be given a courtesy phone call the day prior to advise of delivery. We will aim to give a 2-3 hour delivery window but cannot provide specific times. Please ensure someone is onsite to meet the driver as a demurage charge will apply if drivers need to wait for more than 15 minutes.
We just want to say thank you for supporting us as we navigate through this most difficult and unusual time. Please call if you have any queries or concerns. We are here to help and support in the best way we can.
Grant Harrigan & David Beitzel, Directors Aquachem