PLEASE REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CHECK IN WHEN ON SITE.
CLICK AND COLLECT:
- All pick-up orders must be emailed or phoned through for contact-less pickup. Phone 9792 0088 or email email@example.com
- You must not be onsite for more than 15 minutes.
- Please scan in using QR Code.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Please remember to allow 24 hours from order to collection as demand has increased. Hours of operation are from 8:30am – 4:00pm for pickups.
- If your account is prepaid please pay for your order over the phone using credit card prior to pick up as EFTPOS/CREDIT CARD facilities will not be available onsite. Any drum returns will be credited to your next order.
- Please place all orders via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9792 0088.
- Please specify on your order the following: hours of operation, contact person and phone number on site.
- We ask that you increase your volume of orders as delivery frequency needs to reduce in order to avoid high exposure for our drivers.
- Due to increase in demand for deliveries please allow a minimum of 3 working days from order to despatch.
- All drivers will be conducting contact-less deliveries and wearing appropriate PPE. Drivers are limited to 15mins onsite time only per site. Your assistance in ensuring they can get in and out quickly is appreciated.
- Please ensure your empty drums are stacked and ready for collection to limit time on premises for our drivers.
- If your store/premises is closed, you will be given a courtesy phone call the day prior to advise of delivery. We will aim to give a 2-3 hour delivery window but cannot provide specific times.
- Please ensure someone is onsite to meet the driver as a demurrage charge will apply if drivers need to wait for more than 15 minutes.
We just want to say thank you for supporting us as we navigate through this most difficult and unusual time. Please call if you have any queries or concerns. We are here to help and support in the best way we can.
Grant Harrigan & David Beitzel, Directors Aquachem